My photo
let these words be my footsteps, i've got a long, long way to go, let these words be my freedom, the heart knows where it goes ;)

Friday, January 7, 2011

o.m.g. my degree

assalamualaikum semua. how have you been in the first week in 2011? feeling well? sick? well, i hope the best from all of you, guys. new year, new soul ;) this is my first entry in 2011. i want to share this sweet news with all of you. o.m.g? bukan oh my god la. tapi oh! menarik gila. baru menarik sikit, kan. hehe..so, the sweet news is...


-

-


-

jeng jeng jeng...

*

sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda ditawarkan tempat untuk mengikuti program di UiTM:

program: IM223- SARJANA MUDA SAINS PENGAJIAN MAKLUMAT (KEPUJIAN) PENGURUSAN PUSAT SUMBER MAKLUMAT

kampus: UiTM Shah Alam, Kampus Puncak Perdana, Shah Alam

*

syukur alhamdulillah. aku dapat buat degree kat semenanjung. alhamdulillah. sebelum ni, aku dip kat sarawak. jauh gila! tapi, sekarang, aku dapat balik rumah sekali- sekala. ooppss..bukan. tiap-tiap minggu. hehe..

so, i will try my best, i will put my best effort to success in my degree. God's will. i can't wait to enter classes and start studying. my degree is all about a study of academic library, high academic library, the system in the library. oh, library! i couldn't be happier be with you :)

i will pray for all my family and my friend. may you have God blessings. may you have the best happiness, the best joy in your life. don't be sad. even we are apart, we will always pray for you  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment