My photo
let these words be my footsteps, i've got a long, long way to go, let these words be my freedom, the heart knows where it goes ;)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

if I was your lady

i came apart inside a world
made of angry people
i found a boy who had a dream
making everyone smile
he was sunshine
i fell over
my feet like bricks under water
and how am I supposed to tell you how I feel?
i need oxygen

oh baby, if I was your lady
i will make you happy
i'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave
oh baby, I would be your lady
i am going crazy...for you

and so I found a state of mind
where I could be speechless
i had to try it for a while
to figure out this feeling
this felt so right
pull me upside
down to a place where you've been waiting
and how am I supposed to tell you how I feel?
i need oxygen


and you don't wanna keep me waiting
staring at my fingers
feeling like a fool

tell me what you want
baby tell me what you need
anything I ask, baby give it to me
baby give it to me, give it to me

colbie callait - oxygen

No comments:

Post a Comment